Tulips fields Lisse, Netherlands Ariel Rug
Tulips fields bloom in Lisse, Netherlands. The Dutch produce a total of 4.3 billion tulip bulbs each year. 53% of the total harvest (2.3 billion) is grown into cut flowers. Of these, 1.3 billion are sold in the Netherlands as cut flowers and the remainder is exported: 630 million bulbs to Europe and 370 million elsewhere.
See more here: https://bit.ly/33sWZ1z
Source imagery: Maxar
All of our Rugs are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Each rug is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long lasting color vibrancy.
- Low-profile pile height of .4 inch makes this rug look great in any room and perfect for placing under furniture.
- Underside is constructed from high quality epoxy for a non-slip grip and extra durability.
- Stain resistant material makes cleaning a breeze â€“ use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry.
- Rugs arrive vacuumed sealed for protection during the shipping process â€“ once opened rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend a light vacuuming of the rug to assist in the settling process.
Please allow 7-9 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.