We hire freelance artists, as well as take art work submissions. If you let us know that your rights are being infringed by one of our users (in our discretion) we require that the user's content be removed from products and, if the user continues to infringe your rights (or infringes the rights of others) terminate the user's access to our services.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed by a user of our service, please provide us with a notification that contains the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyright, trademark or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
- The URL or product number(s) used in connection with the sale of the allegedly infringing merchandise.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right that is allegedly infringed.
With concerns, we can be reached as follows:
Attn: Intellectual Property Rights
47h Keneperu Drive